, see local
We are 5 minutes (1 mile) from the M25(J22).
- From M25(J22) head North towards St Albans.
- Immediately, take "Coursers Road" towards Colney
- You can see Tyttenhanger House, in the distance, across
- Take the 3rd entrance on the left, it is labelled "Tyttenhanger
(10 miles, 20 minutes).
- From the centre of St Albans, take the A1081 South towards
London and the M25(J22).
- At the M25, follow the directions above.
(60 minutes, incl Taxi)
- From Kings Cross Thameslink take the fast train to St
Albans City Station, 20 minutes.
- We may be able to meet you at the station, or alternatively
there is a taxi rank.
- Then follow the directions from St
We would recommend a car / taxi from any of the airports.
(28 miles, 40minutes).
(35 miles, 45 minutes).
1hour 20 minutes).
All times are approximate and may be affected by traffic